Indian Journal in Number Theory (abbreviated by Ind. JNT) is an international, online, open access and peer-reviewed journal. Ind. JNT publishes original research articles on any topic in number theory in English language only. Ind. JNT is totally free to authors and readers.
Publication Frequency: One issue per year.
1. Elementary Number Theory-11Axx,
2. Sequences and Sets-11Bxx,
3. Polynomials and matrices-11Cxx,
4. Diophantine equations-11Dxx,
5. Forms and linear algebraic groups-11Gxx, 14Gxx, 11Exx,
6. Quadratic forms in linear algebra-19Gxx,
7. Discontinuous groups and automorphic forms-11Fxx,
8. Relations with quadratic forms -11R39, 11S37, 14Gxx, 14Kxx, 22E50, 22E55, 30F35,32Nxx,
9. Arithmetic algebraic geometry (Diophantine geometry)-11Gxx,
10. The geometry of numbers -11Hxx,
11. Diophantine approximation, transcendental number theory-11Jxx,
12. Probabilistic theory: Metric theory of algorithms-11Kxx,
13. Exponential sums and character sums-11Lxx,
14. Zeta and L-functions: analytic theory-11Mxx,
15. Multiplicative number theory-11Nxx,
16. Additive number theory; partitions-11Pxx,
17. Algebraic number theory: global fields -11Rxx,
18. Algebraic number theory: local and p-adic fields-11Sxx,
19. Finite fields and commutative rings -11Txx,
20. Connections with logic-11Uxx,
21. Computational number theory -11Yxx,
22. Miscellaneous applications of number theory-11Zxx.
Open Access Statement:
Ind. JNT provides free access to the full texts of published articles that are freely available to read, download and share to all researcher of worldwide without requiring a subscription to the journal.
Department of Mathematics,
Marathwada Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's,
Vinayakrao Patil Mahavidyalaya Vaijapur,
Dist. Aurangabad - 423701,